Tashkent International Tourism Fair TITF 2013 “Tourism on the Silk Road” will take place in October in the capital of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), at “UZEXPOENTRE” exhibition complex officially supported by the World Tourism Organization of the United Nations (UNWTO).
TITF 2013 represents:
- the specialized exhibition joining the companies from all over the world, providing all kinds of tourism services and extensive information on tourism;
Participants’ profile and thematic sections of the exhibition:
The results of the participation in the exhibition :
- providing a full range of travel services to a wide range of professionals;
A number of seminars, presentations of foreign and domestic Companies, as well as press-conferences demonstrating the active work of tourism industry leaders will be held at the exhibition.
Visitors of the international exhibition will get a unique opportunity to fell the national “color” of Uzbekistan regions ,to get acquainted with a variety of rich folklore ,cuisine and traditions of Uzbek people within a single exhibition area.
National Company "Uzbektourism" together with the advertising agency "Great Silk Road" and the Association of Private Tourism Organisations have developed alternative basic tools for the positioning of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the global tourism market
FITUR Spain, Madrid from January 30 to February 03, 2013.
BALT TOUR Latvia, Riga from February 8 to February 10, 2013.
ITB Germany, Berlin from March 6 to March 9, 2013.
MITT Russia, Moscow from March 20 to March 23 2013.
TITF is the fair, joining companies from all over the world, which provide all kinds of tourism services and comprehensive information about tourism.
We invite you to use the uniqueness of the event and obtain maximum benefits from the participation at TITF through advertising and PR-campaigns.
The “Guest-Country of TITF” status allows other participating countries to acquaint with its advantages, to find more partners in tourism industry, to awake the Uzbekistan tourists’ interest in the knowledge of travel destinations with a great potential
Tashkent International Tourism Fair TITF 2013 “Tourism on the Silk Road” will take place in October 8 - 10 in the capital of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), at “UZEXPOCENTER” exhibition complex officially supported by the World Tourism Organization of the United Nations (UNWTO).
TITF 2013 represents:
- the specialized exhibition joining the companies from all over the world;
- the professional tourism exhibition focused on a wide range of domestic and foreign professionals of tourism business;
- the maximum participation effectiveness, which creates unlimited opportunities for you business development;
- the acquisition of new business partners and contacting.