Autumn, Tourism - 20th Commemorative Tourism Exhibition of 2014!
On October 7 to 9, 2014, in the frame of the Tourism Year in the CIS - 20th Tashkent International Tourism Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road" ( 2014 TITF ), one of the largest Tourism Fairs is to be held. The Organizers of the 2014 act TITF are: the National Company "Uzbektourism" jointly with SUEAdvertizing Agency "The Great Silk Road". The Fairis supported by the World Tourism Organization UNWTO, Ministry of Culture and Sports of Uzbekistan, Council of the Federation of Trade Unions, Craftsmen Association of "Hunarmand", The National TV and Broadcasting Corporation of Uzbekistan, Mayorate of the City of Tashkent.
For nineteen years of successful operation TITF has become the largest professional travel Forum in Central Asia. The purpose of the jubilee exhibition will be the exposure of tourism opportunities not only of Uzbekistan but of the whole Central Asian region, as well as revealing and promotion of tourist products of the leading tourist companies, Hotels & Resorts, regional tourism offices of Uzbekistan and foreign countries.
The Tourism Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road" - 2013 was attended by over 12,000 visitors; enjoyed by 1,500 exhibitors representing 655 companies 65 of which were from the 24 countries of the world. The Fair exposed tourism opportunities of Uzbekistan and highlighted the country as a promising tourist destination of Central Asia and the CIS
Organizing Committee of TITF-2014 is planning to make the official opening a remarkable ceremony reflecting the culture and color of Uzbekistan. In addition to presentations and panels with professionals of tourism industry, the Fair will include a wide entertainment program, promotions, sweepstakes and various drawings.
TITF "Tourism on the Silk Road" - is a great opportunity for visitors to learn about tourist itinerary and opportunities of Uzbekistan whereas for the Uzbekistanis to see what kind of tours do other countries offer and make it possible for them to plan tailor by themselves their holidays and trips. Visitors of the Fair will have a chance at a sweepstake to win a trip as well as not many other trophies. There will also be the "Best of the Best" nomination among the exhibitors of TITF - 2014.
The Organizers invite you to participate at the Commemorative issue of Tashkent International Tourism Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road", and open to accept your offers to include into the draft program of the Event.
Participants profile and the subject of thematic sections of the Fair:
We hope that participation at the Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road" will be interesting and helpful not only to the participants of the Fair but also to all the guests and visitors of our country.
Tourism is one of high revenue and most dynamic sectors of the world economy.
According to the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the IMF since 2000 tourism industry ranks # 1 in the world exports of goods and services, overtaking automobile, chemical, food and electronic industries.
Annual turnover of the industry makes more than 1 trillion $US. The number of employment created in the tourism sector is estimated at 195 million or 8% of total employment in the world. According to the annual report of the World Tourism Organization the last year the number of travelers in the world exceeded one billion for the first time. UNWTO forecasts growth in the number of international tourist arrivals at the rate of 4-5% annually.
Currently by the Government a great attention has been paid to the development of tourism industry, development of services is defined as one of the top priorities of the national economy of Uzbekistan.
All prerequisites are there for the tourism sector to become one of the most important components of the socio-economic development and an essential source of replenishment in our country.
Rich historical and cultural heritage, unique tangible and intangible cultural values , abundance of magnificent architectural monuments are undeniable advantage of Uzbekistan in the international tourist market. Over seven thousand objects of the material cultural heritage of different epochs and civilizations, including those enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list, as well as historical centers of Buhara , Khiva, Samarkand and Shakhrisyabz show powerful potential and opportunities of Uzbekistan in the world tourism industry.
Having the above mentioned tourism resources Uzbekistan can and should convert them into specific tourist arrivals for local and foreign people and that will contribute to increasing the share of tourism in the economy , the development of related industries, the growth of employment, increasing the incomes.
From the day of joining the UN World Tourism Organization in 1993 Uzbekistan has been an effective player of the UN Transcontinental "Silk Road" Project.
It is since 1995 the Tashkent International Tourism Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road" ( TITF ) has been held annually in Tashkent as part of this project.
For many years TITF gained prominence not only with domestic but also foreign members of the global tourism community.
TITF is the most effective information platform for the promotion of tourist products, as well as for establishing business contacts. TITF give an opportunity to the world 's leading experts to share experiences, discuss topical issues of tourism, discuss new opportunities. Leading experts announce pricing, discuss pressing problems of tourism, discover new destinations.
TITF 2014 - is:
• An annual forum for professionals of inbound , outbound and domestic tourism held in Tashkent since 1995;
Results of participation at the fair:
- Providing a wide range of tourist services to a wide range of professionals;
- Exchange of information on innovations for the coming season and sharing experience of the past season;
- Acquiring new business partners and contracts;
- Discovering the tourist potential of the host country, as well as wide range of factors which affect positively on globally promoting tourism industry.
Feedback and comments on Tashkent International Tourism Fair - 2013:
Mr. Zoltan Somogyi, Executive Director of the World Tourism Organization of UN:
- Uzbekistan - a country with huge tourism potential. In this I am once again convinced having visited the ancient cities of Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara. Deserves recognition extensive work conducted in Uzbekistan under the leadership of President Islam Karimov, large-scale investigations on and increasing the rich spiritual and cultural heritage, restoration, reconstruction works and protection of ancient monuments . The international cooperation expanding and strengthening in Uzbekistan in order to further develop tourism infrastructure.
Traditional Tashkent International Tourism Fair "Tourism on the Silk Road " promotes the dissemination of tourism potential , products and services of its member countries , contributes to the development of tourism sphere, strengthening friendship between peoples and partnerships. However, this fair provides an opportunity to learn about new trends in world tourism, as wellas, proposals, achievements and experiences in this field.
Mr.Yezhi Shluka, director of "Bohema Lazne", Czech Republic:
- We're taking part for the fourth time at this Fair, one of the most prestigious Fair in Central Asia and attendance is always success . After all, it gathers a very large number of participants from around the region. Uzbekistan is gaining popularity in the world as a country with great tourism potential. More and more number of tourists are coming increasingly growing number of Hotel, tourist infrastructure is developing dynamically, service are of international standards.
Roman Prochazka Director of «CzechTourism», CzechRepublic:
- We participate at the Tashkent International Tourism Fair regularly. It is one of the largest events held in Central Asia. There`s a huge desire in the Czech Republic to acquaint with a rich culture , ancient history and the present prosperous life of Uzbekistan. We are pleased that our participation in the fair, as always, has been a sucsess.
Director of Indian travel company «Casa Nova India Tours» Saneg Gupta:
- Uzbekistan, located in the center of the Great Silk Road, has great potential for tourism development, which is effectively used. Earlier the route from India to Uzbekistan passed through other countries which required a lot of time and resources. Now direct flights are operated between the two countries. In India, a lot of people dream of visiting Uzbekistan. And we are delighted to have agreed at the Fair to further enhance the tourist exchange between our countries and to build partnerships with a number of travel companies of Uzbekistan.
Впервые в этом году участником главной осенней туристической выставки ТМТЯ «Туризм на Шелковом пути» станет Доминиканская Республика. Ярмарка, организованная НК «Узбектуризм» совместно с ГУП РА «Великий Шелковый путь», пройдет в Ташкенте 7-9 октября 2014 года.
In Tashkent, April 17 and 18 will take the main spring Mutwa tourist exhibition "World of Leisure 2014". Currently open to accept applications for presentations within the Business Program International Uzbek tourism exhibition.
Company «Reollo Travel», is a major player in the tourism sector in Maldives, has confirmed its participation at IUTF "World of Leisure 2014".
The first time, in honor of its 20th anniversary, TITF with the World Tourism Organization UNWTO announces the introduction of a new specialized section fair "Great Silk Road".
TITF preparing for the 20th anniversary exhibition in 2014!
7 to 9 October in the capital of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), the Exhibition Complex "UZEXPOCENTER", the official support of the World Tourism Organization of the United Nations (UNWTO), will be held the 20th Anniversary Tashkent International Tourism Fair.
SUPPORT OF FAIRS